Capitol Imaging Centers is Louisiana’s leading provider of diagnostic imaging services.
Our staff understands that patients may have questions or anxiety about the imaging procedures their physician may have ordered. Our team of imaging specialists take the time to explain every step of the process, to give each person peace of mind, and maintain the highest patient experience possible.
The board certified radiologists at Capitol Imaging are highly skilled physicians with specialized training across the full spectrum of diagnostic specialties. Our physicians have met the high standard of the American Board of Radiology and work closely with our referring physicians to produce rapid, accurate results.
Why multiple locations?
The Capitol Imaging family of diagnostic imaging centers includes:
- Advanced Imaging of Lafayette – Lafayette, LA
- Ascension Open MRI – Gonzales, LA
- Baton Rouge Imaging – Baton Rouge, LA
- Bluebonnet Imaging – Baton Rouge, lA
- Central Imaging – Baton Rouge, LA
- Northeast Imaging – Monroe, LA
- Northwest Imaging in Shreveport, LA
- OpenSide MRI of New Orleans in Metairie, LA
- Open MRI of Hammond in Hammond, LA
- River Bend Imaging in LaPlace, LA
Capitol Imaging Centers maintains the imaging technology and specialists to serve the rapidly growing needs of Louisiana’s medical community. Have a patient with size constraints or claustrophobia? Not a problem. Capitol Imaging Centers has a facility near by with the latest Open MRI technology. Learn more about which Capitol Imaging Centers facility is right for your imaging needs by visiting the Physician’s Resources section of our site.
Each of our facilities is Accredited by the American College of Radiology, utilize state-of-the-art imaging technology and specializes in the delivery of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).